We have had a good week welcoming Ms. Nicpon to our classroom!
A few highlights are:
- We made our own book recommendations by choosing one from our book box we thought someone else might enjoy too.
- We are writing personal narratives and trying to focus on writing about one small moment in our story.
- We learned about different American symbols and differentiated them between everyday symbols.
- We are working on becoming more automatic with math facts to 10 and subatizing.
- We have been doing math and language assessments and look forward to sharing your child's progress with you at conferences!
Snapshot of the Next 2 Weeks:
Please fill out the conference feedback form if you have not already done so. Thank you very much!
Monday 2/27 - Day 6: Music & Art
Tuesday 2/28 - Day 1: Spanish, Music & Library (return book)
Wednesday 3/1 - Day 2: Spanish & P.E.
Thursday 3/2 - No School: Conferences
Friday 3/4 - No School: Conferences
Monday 3/6 - Day 3: Music & Religion
Tuesday 3/7 - Day 4: Spanish & P.E.Wednesday 3/8 - Day 5: Spanish, Biobuddies, & P.E.
Thursday 3/9 - Day 6: Music & Art
Friday 3/10 - Day 1: Spanish, Music & Skating (1:45-2:40). This is our last skating day of the year! The more parents available to help on and off the ice the better. See you there!